Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Quality Auto Service Since 1980!
Jeff’s Auto Repair is the Seattle area’s premier full-service facility. We treat our customers like family, and customer service like an art.
The Mechanic / Automotive Technician is responsible for effectively and efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while adhering to the guidelines and in accordance with dealership, manufacturer’s, and Jeff's Auto Repair standards.
COMPENSATION: $28-$45/hr - VARIES DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE - Sign on bonus amount varies from $2500-$5000 depending on ASE certifications and level of mechanic experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of certifications/experience.
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager, Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer’s vehicle in running condition; properly documents all recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of expiring certifications.
Automotive Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience or training
- Possess valid driver’s license, or obtain a valid driver’s license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days per week, including Saturday's
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.